Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Finding new dreams...

So it hit me the other day (sadly enough as I was watching Glee lol), that my dreams have all died.  Killed by life choices and this stupid all consuming autoimmune disease.  My doctor said to expect to be depressed about it, that there is nothing they can do, its just a part of the disease.  The depression is so much worse for the lack of dreams and goals now.

So what do you do when you realize that you are grownup and your dreams will not come true?  I have been loosing myself in books and music looking for something deeper, dreams that are still there buried.  I sure hope I can find some.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:01 AM

    Have you looked into a low carb lifestyle for help with your autoimmune diesease? I really think it would help you. It has changed my life!

    See www.carbohydratescankill.com that's Dr. Su's website, he's very kind and will answer your questions.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete