Sunday, October 2, 2011

Two weeks on my own

Finding things to do so I won't miss Brad so much while he is gone to school and conference.  Going to try and get some more writing done, I have been reading more feel good books and it seems to help with my mood a bit.  Sometimes it is nice to have a book where things work out - maybe not every time but where people accept how things are and are happy. Mostly I need to condense all my ideas into one and get an outline going.  I have so many opening chapters but no guts or plot ... Maybe I just need to stick to reading I am VERY good at that.  I have no idea if I am any good at real writing at all, but ebing able to get things out on paper or in type feels so darn good sometimes, even if no one ever reads it, its a part of me that's released and free and I am happy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment