Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LDA Therapy and me

So I have done 3 rounds of LDA  (Low Dose Allergen Therapy) now.  The hope is that it will fix some of my autoimmune issues, and I have to say it is helping.  I can stay off the Celebrex for weeks at a time now, I only have a lot of pain when the weather changes.  My IBS issues are pretty much gone unless I get myself into starch (and honestly I have not tried to eat any starch at all - the only thing I added back into my diet has been peanuts and those do not seem to bother me).  I am less constantly fatigued, though I have to admit I schedule 2 hours of down time a day so that may be part of the solution as well. 
I still feel very limited, any stress at all does me in, my depression is better but not gone, when I have bad days it comes back full force and makes me care about nothing.  Honestly I think it is not really depression at all but just fatigue, still it feels like depression sicne I do not care abotu anything or want to move at all.
The worst part of the LDA therapy are the 3 days when I can't eat anything but Bison or Lamb.  I find it is messing up my metabolism and every time I come off of it I gain 2 lbs after 3 rounds this means I am up 6 lbs.  So in a few more months I may have to go back on the HCG diet one time just to get rid of the weight I keep gaining after I do the LDA 3 day diet LOL.  Going to see if I can just lose it without the HCg - I mean 2 months in between Fasts shoudl be enough time to get rid of 2 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment