Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crud day today

Bad days come and go, today and yesterday have been bad days, I spent most of them in bed.  Thought I felt better today so Willow and I went to the grocery store this afternoon... that was a mistake.  I am supposed to go to an outside wedding on Sat, thinking that, as usual, I am not going to make it. Shows why no one calls or visits me - I never go to anything they must think that I don't care or like them.  I really do, I just have nothing to give right now and no energy to even show how I care or I have nothing left for my husband and kids.  I have to put them first.  I guess I am just feeling particularly friendless, and wondering if anyone even reads this blog...  I feel like I get to watch everyone else's lives but no longer get one of my own.  I do like to read Facebook and to see that people are happy and getting on with their lives. And sometimes I almost feel like I get to participate.

So glad I have my husband and kids, and I was really happy to see Brad's brother Tim who stopped by to say hi today because he was in the neighborhood.  It really is the little things that make the difference. 

My goal for this weekend is to rest enough so that our first day of school goes OK on Tuesday.  At least I can prop myself up on the couch and supervise from there since we turned the living room into the classroom with 2 nice heavy duty 4 ft folding tables from Officemax that we just take down whenever we need our living room back.  It gives the kids a lot more room to work and they each have their own space.  I do need to figure out a better system for school papers and supplies though, the shelf they store their stuff on seems very messy and cluttered.  Well I have all school year for that!  Also have to call and pick up Pierce's trombone from the school tomorrow and he starts private lessons on Tuesday.  Thanks Suzanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment